- Visit our website
at https://www.chrisrussolaw.com/ , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
Ad Networks Affiliate Marketing Programs Data Analytics Services Data Storage Service Providers Government Entities Performance Monitoring Tools Retargeting Platforms Social Networks Testing Tools Website Hosting Service Providers
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We obtain and store on your device (‘cache’) your location . You may revoke your consent anytime by contacting us at the contact details provided at the end of this document.
Basic Information Needed To Know If We Can Represent You
The information that you enter is important to us. Please know that we will only use the information that you enter for the internal purposes of evaluating whether we can accept your personal injury or medical malpractice case to include a check for conflicts of interest that may exist. For example, we need to know whether we represent a person in which you intend to make a claim against to make sure that we are not already representing that person. Under such circumstances, we would not be able to undertake representation of you because of a relationship with an existing client.
Entering Information Is Not Privileged Or Confidential
Any information that you enter through our website is not considered confidential or privileged unless an attorney-client relationship is created by execution of required contracts in writing.
No Attorney-Client Relationship Created
Any information that you enter through our website unilaterally does not create an attorney-client relationship, obligate us to accept your case, or prevent us from accepting any other case. Florida Bar rules require all contingency fee agreements to be made in writing. No attorney-client relationship exists before the execution of a written contract required by the Florida Bar.
Information On Website Not Considered Legal Advice
Further, the information contained on this website is for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Each case involves unique factual circumstances. The information provided on this website may or may not apply to your case or situation. Legal advice specifically for your case should come from an attorney who you have retained to represent on your specific case.
Use Of Information Collected
Any personal information collected through this website will not be sold to third parties or re-used for any purpose beyond whether we can accept your case except that such information may be placed in your file should your case be accepted by us and an attorney-client relationship entered into. The information that you enter may also be used to determine whether there is a conflict of interest with a current or former client.
Further, by visiting our site, the computers involved may reveal information such as an IP address or other identifying information that may be logged by our servers or servers that your computer uses to access this site.
Our site may use “cookies” or other data methods to improve access to the site and/or identify repeat visitors. Use of this site implies consent to any such information resulting from the use of such data.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
Consent and Limitation of Liability
For any information that you enter through this site, you agree that we may contact you with such information.
By using this site, you consent to all of the above and any reasonable uses of the information collected. Further, use of this site implies that you release us from any and all liability for damages, consequential or otherwise, arising from disclosure of information collected by this site, including in the event of any unauthorized security breach.