Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center ER Has 212,000 Visits AnnuallyMedical Malpractice
Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center had the second highest number of emergency room visits in the nation for 2015 according to Becker’s Hospital Review. Lakeland Regional was second only to Florida Hospital. The top 50 hospitals in the country were ranked for volume.
- Florida Hospital Orlando — 249,4001
- Lakeland (Fla.) Regional Medical Center — 212,744
- Genesys Regional Medical Center (Grand Blanc, Mich.) — 198,700
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital (Houston) — 180,2002
- NYC Health + Hospitals Lincoln (Bronx, N.Y.) — 173,593
- Christiana Hospital (Newark, Del.) — 163,1073
- Montefiore Hospital-Moses Campus (Bronx, N.Y.) — 150,5004
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital (Greensboro, N.C.) — 149,7005
- Baptist Medical Center (San Antonio) — 141,0006
- Broward Health Medical Center (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.) — 139,767
Russo Law is located directly across from Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center on Lakeland Hills Boulevard in Lakeland, Florida. Lakeland attorney Christopher Russo serves clients seeking legal advice for medical malpractice questions and issues.